Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Solo Sexy Party

Lily Cat on Stuff – October 13, 2007 – 12PM- 2PM
Interviewed: via the phone Erin of the Dark Room Theater about their upcoming "CreepShow Live" and other great performances in the next few months
- http://darkroomsf.com

My in studio guest didn't come so I read the news and a bunch of PSAs and ranted about health-care.....it was very sexy....

Playlist (not in order):
Big John Bates - Kitten with a Whip
The Donnas -Who Invited You
Jack Lukeman - Boys and Girls (Ode to Ed Wood)
Gun & Doll Show - Thief of Love
The Beanweevils - Strip Club
Marginal Prophets - Best Lover
The Girlfriend Experience - Black Diaper
The Reverend Horton Heat - Wildest Dreams
Kitten on the Keys - Pony Girl
Joy Rippel - Broadwalk is Closed
Dr Frank - She Turned Out to be Crazy
Tom Waits - Bad Liver and Broken Heart
Hedwig Soundtrack - Sugar Daddy
Best Revenge - Cockring for Christmas
Bambi Lake -What Wouldn't I do for that man
Cramps - Sinner
Bessie Smith - I've Been Mistreated and I don't like it
Ella Fitzgerald - My Heart Belongs to Daddy
Uncle Bonsai - Too Many Creeps, Chubby want a Sundae, Meet me under the table

No comments: