Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ghost Tracking

Lily Cat on Stuff – October 27, 2007 – 12PM- 2PM
Interviewed: Gloria Young from the Ghost Trackers
- http://www.ghost-trackers.org

She told me about Ghost hunting equipment, how to get along with your ghost and told me scary stories about Tomestone, AZ and other place. It was a very good interview

Playlist (not in order):
Sublime - Hong Kong Phooey
Hillbilly Hellcats - The Dark Side
Organ Failure - Hymn to the Winged Gnome Goddess
Groovie Ghoulies - Running with Big Foot
Pasty Cline -Walken' After Midnight
Soul Coughing - Unmarked Hellicopters
Minutemen - Joe McCarthy's Ghost
Dandelion Junk Queens- Halloween
Ramona the Pest - Monster in the Window
Jill Tracy - You Leave me Cold
Ani Di Franco - FreakShow

---------------------------------
Also - I filled in for Lady Monster 2PM-4PM
Interviewed the League of Pissed off Voters
http://theleague.com/sf
I learned alot.

Playlist (not in order):
Nerf Herder - Welcome to my World
NOFX - Leaving Jesus Land
Candy Cane - Please Don't Depot me!
Late Fee - Can I take your medicine
Storm Larger - LadyLike
Shiver - Fire
Tom Waits - Chocolate Jesus
Modest Mouse - Jesus was an only Child
Louis Prima - Just a Gigolo!
Happy Tones - I Hate Republicans & Dear Ralph Nader
Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles
The Disposable Heros of Hiphoprisy - Music & Politics
Jerry Springer the Opera - Mama Gimmee Smack on my Asshole

No comments: