Saturday, August 4, 2007

A heathy you

A heathy you
Lily Cat on Stuff – August 4, 2007 – 12PM- 2PM
I did a show about health care - talked about cheap dental and eyeglass programs, overdose prevention and survival, Hepatitis, and joking bit about cuts.

Playlist (not in order):

Hedwig and the Angry Inch Soundtrack- Wig in a Box
Storm Large - Fat Chick's Revenge

For my special past friends
Shiver - Rockers to Rockers
Mulletor - Mullet Machine
Michael Dean - You Lie all the time
The Gun & Doll Show - ABC

Health Care Set
Little Shop of Horrors - A Little Dental Music
Late Fee - Can I take your medicine?
Jerry Springer the Opera Soundtrack - Gloomy Nurse

A New Brian soundtrack -Poor, Unsuccessful, and Fat
Fiorello Soundtrack - The Bum Won
Throw Rag - Days that ends in "y"
Bat Boy Soundtrack - Let me walk among you
Naked Barbies - I'm not going anywhere
Bitesize - Understudy
Avenue Q - I wish I could go back to college

Crime Set
The Lucky Stiffs - Cement Shoes
Squirrel Nut Zippers - Hell
The Chicago Soundtrack - When you're good to mama
Slim's Cessna's Auto Club - Lethal Injection

No comments: