Sunday, July 29, 2007

Radical Love

Radical Love
Lily Cat on Stuff – July 28, 2007 – 12PM- 2PM
Interviewed Wendy-o-Matik - http://www.wendyomatik.com/
The author of "Redefining Our Relationships: Guidelines for Responsible Open Relationships" and teacher of "Radical Love"

We talked about poly relationships, honest relationships, the stereotypes around various relationships and pitfalls. Also we talked about hoe to have the best relationships possible.

Playlist (not in order):
Storm Larger - Beautiful
The Damned - I think I'm Wonderful
Late Fees - Sorry I said I love you and Killed a girl
dash Rip Rock - Pussy Whipped
x - Sex and Drugs in High Society
The Dresden Dolls - First Orgasm
Ella Fitzgerald - My heart belongs to daddy
Grease - Lokk at me I'm Sandra Dee
The Rocky Horror Show -Touche, touche me
Mark Growden & Electric Pinata - Fuck Boy
Butthole Suffer - Speed Racer
Marginal Prophets - i'm the best lover
(last two songs dedicated to my PMS)
Kitten on the Keys - Not a Pretty Princess Day
Storm & the Balls - I want you to Die

No comments: