Sunday, April 22, 2007

Just the Songs

--------------------------------------------------------------


Lily Cat on Stuff – April 21st, 2007 – 12PM- 2PM
Just the Songs
(this is for both my show and the Live Evil show – I subed for 10AM –noon)

My interviewed got canceled, so I talked to my mom briefly about cultural events in Hattsburgh, Mississippi.

Did the history of Antrax, talked about STD vaccines, Sex ed programs that are abstine based virus the one that tell about using condoms (I’m for safe sex education), talked about the conflict over the new hole in the wall location, super trains, and health tips.

Made many pleads for coffee (I was a bit sleepy and had a bit of sore throat – not to complain or be or poor me).

PLAYLIST (not in order):
The Damned – I think I’m Wonderful & The Pleasure and the Pain
Fugazi –Bad Mouth & And the Same
Avenue Q soundtrack -If you were gay
Off of - Saturday Morning:
-Liz Phair & Material Issue – The Tra La LA Song
-Sponge – Go Speed Racer
-Ramones – Spinder Man
-Sublime Hong Kong Phooey
Charlotte Summer – Psycho
Micheal Dean – Fairy Princess
Ramones – Judy is a Punk & I wanna be your boyfriend
Pansey Division –Versatile & Boyfriend wanted
Bambi Lake – Song to Siren
Throw Rag – Bad Seeds
French Toast – Back Off or Els
Bettie Black – 69
The Stooges – Weirdness
Chiacago soundtrack – When your Good to Mama
Hedwig and the Angry Inch soundtrack – Wig in a Box
The Evens – If It’s Water, Blessed Not Lucky, & Cache is Empty
Gogol Bordello – Start Wearing Purple
Blonde – Call me
The Gun & Doll Show – The Toughest Thing & Theif for Love
The Freak Accident – Never Going Back to Petaluma
Eartha Kitt – Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
Nina Simone – Since I Fell for You
Merchants of the New Bizarre – Theme From the Blob & Motor Mama
Elvis Costello –Clown Strike & Kinder Murder
Bat Boy soundtrack – Let Me Walk Among You & Joyful Noise

__________________________________________________________________

No comments: