Sunday, October 5, 2008

Broke Ass

October 4- noon-2PM - Lilycat on Stuff
In the studio the economic guidance writing of Broke Ass Stuart -http://www.brokeassstuart.com/
We talked about the best cheapest deals in San Francisco and New York and in general. Also, we talked about unusual SF characters and other great things about SF.

Playlist: (I'm playing mainly artist I have hugged for the next month or more... except musicals)
ARTIST ALBUM SONG Type
Rube Waddell - Stink Bait - Mean Eye Cat - local & theme song
Tribe 8 - Role Models For Amerika - Daredevil Delivery - local
Fleshies - Gung Ho - I just took the most punk rock shit of my life - local
Gun and Doll Show - New Blood - What I hate about pinks - local
The Beanweevils - The Beanweevils - Take a Bus - local
Mulletor - Business in the Front... - Booze, Babes, Beer - local
Kitten on the Keys - (It's not a) pretty princess day - Grandma sells my panties on E-Bay - local
Mark Growden - Live at the Odeon - Bottle Improve - local
Jeri Rossi - Local Anesthetic - I left my heart but I don't know where - local
Rent - Soundtrack - What you own - musical


________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: