Saturday, August 30, 2008

Decades and Sins

Lilycat on Stuff - August 30th - noon-2PM
In studio interview with Peter Vincent - creator of The '60s Diary (www.thesixtiesdiary.com) and The '80s Diary
(www.theeightiesdiary.com) and Leory Moore - producer of Sins Invalid - http://www.sinsinvalid.org/

We talked about the 60's, 80's politics (problem with two party system), people's views on people with disabilities, community, and changes through time...

Playlist:
Rube Wadell - Mean Eye Cat
Tom Waits - I wish I was in New Orleans
Annie Soundtrack - Hard Knock Life
Grease Soundtrack - Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee
The Late Fees - Sorry I said I love you
Ani Di Franco - Hello Birmingham
Storm and the Balls - Abba-Gabba- Daviada
Fiorello Soundtrack - The Bum Won
Ramones - I don't Want to go down to the basement
Jill Tracy - You leave me cold & just the other side of pain
Groovy Judy - We can make music
JRK - Public Transit Has
Fugazi - Birthday Pony
Chicago Soundtrack - When you're good to mama
Bambi Lake - Cockette Rembrance & Cigarettes, cigars
Kitten on the Keys - My Grandma sell my panties on e-Bay & Kitty Anarchy

No comments: