Saturday, July 19, 2008

For the Love of Candye

LilyCat on Stuff: July 19 - 12-2PM
Interviewed LadyMonster on the Candye Kane Benefit
http://www.myspace.com/fortheloveofcandye and let her play alot of Blues songs and Candye Kane songs.

Also I played cat songs looking for a theme song:
Goh- Cute and My Pet's Pet
Pussy Tourette - Fuck my pussy
Kitten on the Keys - My Girl's Pussy
Rube Waddell - Mean Eye Cat
Primus _ Tommy the Cat
FreeHead - Here Kitty Kitty
Storm & the Balls - Can Your Pussy do the Dog

1 comment:

Lady Monster said...

Hi Folks, Lady Monster here.
Here is the rest of the playlist, what I brought into the studio.

Thanks again Lilycat for bringing me into the studio to help promote the benefit!

Songs played by Lady Monster
Dale Watson: Take A Look At Your Neighbor (I Hate These Songs)
Candye Kane: Big Mama Candye’s Blues (Home Cookin’)
Candye Kane: All You Can Eat -Eat It All Night Long (Diva La Grande)
Buddy Guy: Money (The Best of Chicago Blues on Vanguard Records)
Jerry Lee Lewis: Hallelujah I Love Her So (Unlimited on Wings Records)
Candye Kane: Candy (Swango)
Ralph Carney: I Really Like You (I Like You A Lot)
Larry Williams: That’s My Girl (Ball and Chain on Arhoolie Records)
Candye Kane: I’m Not Going To Cry Today (Guitar’d and Feathered)
Big Mama Thornton: Wade In The Water (Ball and Chain on Arhoolie Records)
Big Sandy & the Fly Right Boys: Playgirl (Radio Favorites on HMG)
John Lee Hooker: Big Legs, Tight Skirt (The Very Best of John Lee Hooker)
Andre Williams: She’s All That -and a bag of potato chips (Red Dirt)